Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Special Education Teacher
Avondale, AZ 85323 US
Special Education Teacher
Invo Healthcare is building a dynamic team of full-time Special Education Teachers in Avondale, AZ. As an Invo Special Education teacher, you will be supporting the educational outcomes for children, helping them achieve their educational goals.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- State level teaching certificate or ability to obtain one upon hire
- Experience with children with special needs or disabilities is required
This position may appeal to you if you have previously worked as a registered behavior technician, preschool employee, daycare worker or any background being employed with children.
What to expect from the role?
- Provide specialized instruction for students with special needs
- Provide individualized assistance for various types of learning disabilities
- Provide consultation, resource information, and materials regarding students with exceptional needs to parents
- Build strong relationships with parents, teachers, and school administrators
- Fulfill all other special education teacher duties that arise
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through mentorship, a team atmosphere, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for Teachers such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with a mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are whole heartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers