Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Registered Behavioral Technician
Honolulu, HI 96801 US
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), School-Based
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented, full-time Registered Behavior Technician to join our school-based services team in Honolulu, HI. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Certified as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- School experience with special needs students and disabilities preferred
What to expect from this role?
- Utilize assistive technology, electronic Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and data collection systems
- Implement discrete trial instruction
- Implement behavior treatment programs as designed by the supervising Behavior Analyst
- Maintain appropriate records and collect data and complete of treatment notes as required
- Effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other RBT duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for RBTs such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with a mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them su
cceed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers