Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Physical Therapist (PT), Early Intervention
Rockford, IL 61104 US
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented, part-time Physical Therapist to join our Illinois Early Intervention Team in Rockford,IL. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
To qualify, applicants must have:
- A master’s degree or doctorate from an accredited university
- Active state-level licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Early Intervention Credential (or obtain during onboarding)
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal Background Check
- Experience working with young children is a plus but not required
What to expect from this role?
- Assisting children with mobility, and providing intervention on skills such as rolling, sitting, walking, and running to improve a child’s gross motor development, balance, and coordination
- Promoting sensory-motor functions and providing family/caregiver education and training to assist with activities that foster normal movement patterns.
- Provide support to families/caregivers to assist them in maximizing their child’s development, while respecting the diversity and culture of families and communities
- Serving as member of the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) team for infants and toddlers with physical therapy concerns
- Facilitating goals and objectives per child’s IFSP
- Performing other PT duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Ensuring all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for PTs such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers