Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
PCAs needed in Montgomery County
Trooper, PA 19403 US
The Invo-Progressus team is growing! We are currently seeking a PCA's for EI, Elementary, Middle and High schools in the Norristown, PA area. These are full time opportunities available to provide services to students in a program. Secure a position for the upcoming school year and apply today!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- School experience in ABA theory and practice, behavior therapy, special education and regular education, curriculum modification, de-escalation, restraint and seclusion
- Knowledge of the federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies
- Familiarity with assistive technology, electronic IEP and data collection systems
- Experience with discrete trial instruction
- Experience working with students with disabilities, including those with autism or behavior disorders.
- Implement behavior treatment programs as designed by the supervising Behavior Analyst
- Maintain appropriate records and collect data and complete of treatment notes as required
- Serve as liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, school staff, psychologists and community agencies
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other RBT duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.