Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
MSW needed for Charter School In Philadelphia PA
Phila, PA 19104 US
The Invo-Progressus Team is currently looking for a full-time School Social Worker in Philadelphia, PA to provide services in a charter school program. The qualified candidate is responsible for serving the entire school community while partnering with internal departments, community agencies and nonprofits to support students and families on tiers 2 and 3 in the Multi-Tiered System of Support model. Working closely with students, parents, and educators to address academic, personal/social, and career development goals and needs by designing and implementing the comprehensive family support model that focuses on the five school domains. Requires a strong knowledge of student mental health interventions and programming in addition to special education processes. This position demands a high level of performance, coordination, data collection and effective management to meet deadlines. Belmont Charter Network is a collaborative effort between the Prevention and Family Support Department and the Multi-Tiered System of Supports to create an environment promoting student achievement, active engagement, and equitable access to educational opportunities for all students. As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, Invo-Progressus offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Invo-Progressus team today!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
- State appropriate professional licensure
- School Social Worker endorsement
- Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with IEPs and IEP meetings
- Experience working in school setting is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!