Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Licensed School Psychologist
Providence, RI 02905 US
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented School Psychologist to join our school-based services team in Providence, RI. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools and communities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold Master’s Degree or higher in School Psychology
- Have active state-level credential as a School Psychologist
- Have experience working in schools or with children is a plus but not required
What to expect from the role?
- Providing psychological counseling to students, parents, and staff.
- Conducting psycho-educational evaluations of school-aged children identified or suspected of having learning or behavioral disabilities, and to develop reports on findings.
- Providing psychological counseling to students, parents, and staff, and as needed make referral to appropriate community resources.
- Observing pupils in classrooms and other school settings.
- Serving as member of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team for students with psychological concerns.
- Facilitating goals and objectives per individual child’s educational plan.
- Administering and evaluating standard psychological tests to assess the intellectual, educational, emotional, social and behavioral development of referred students, if needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records.
- Working in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students.
- Ensuring all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations.
- Fulfilling any other school psychologist needs that arise in the school.
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for PSYCs such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.