Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
Las Vegas, NV 89106 US
The Invo team is currently searching for a Full time Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in Las Vegas, Nevada area to provide services in a school based setting. As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, Invo offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children – join the INVO team today!
For more than twenty years, Invo has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
- State appropriate professional licensure
- Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in school setting is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. #INVOHMG