Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)-School based
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 US
School-based mental health services play a crucial role in addressing the emotional and psychological well-being of students. These services aim to provide accessible and comprehensive support to students who may be experiencing mental health challenges or distress. By integrating mental health professionals within the school environment, students have a safe and familiar space to seek help, reducing barriers such as stigma and transportation issues. These services often include counseling, therapy sessions, and workshops on stress management and coping skills. The presence of mental health professionals in schools allows for early identification of mental health concerns and timely interventions, which can have a significant positive impact on students' academic performance, social interactions, and overall quality of life. Moreover, school-based mental health services promote a holistic approach to education, recognizing the importance of nurturing students' emotional well-being alongside their academic development.
Invo provides the opportunity to integrate with exceptionally talented peers at every level. As a Social Worker, you will work will integrate with the school-based teams.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
- State appropriate professional licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in school setting is preferred
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!
- Invo offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! With continuing education opportunities, relocation assistance, and a diverse and supportive work culture, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
About Invo Healthcare
For more than thirty years, Invo Healthcare has been a leading provider of therapeutic services and creating better outcomes for children who are high-needs or at-risk youth. The Invo team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders, all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families to help them thrive. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. #INVOHMG