Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) – School-Based – IMPACT Program
Las Vegas, NV 89121 US
Are you looking to make a lasting impact and become part of a nationally recognized innovative team that is changing the landscape of the way mental and behavioral health services are delivered in schools? Invo’s Multidisciplinary Program to Address Childhood Trauma (IMPACT), unites experienced mental health and behavioral health experts to work collaboratively to support students to establish healthy behaviors and thoughts that will serve our youth throughout his/her lifetime.
Invo Healthcare is developing an IMPACT team in CCSD 2023-2024, and we are looking for a dynamic, full-time Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) (interns encouraged to apply) to join our team!
Invo provides the opportunity to integrate with exceptionally talented peers at every level. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, you will work with the IMPACT team to incorporate best practices into the diagnostic evaluation, treatment planning, and service delivery process.
- Working with youth who have had exposure to aversive childhood experience
- Administering therapeutic interventions and the following modalities: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Seeking Safety in individual, family, and group settings
- Collaborating with families, school staff and administrators to ensure youth’s success
- Always conduct in professional manners, practice non-reactive responses to CCSD and IMPACT Team
- Complete and maintain session notes, monthly progress reports, as well as treatment planning
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Supporting the team in crisis management and de-escalation
- Attending Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings to offer insight to student progress
- Hold a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy
- Current state licensure or intern license as a marriage and family therapist
- Interns must have primary and secondary outside supervisor’s that are state board approved.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Email, Print and Scanning
- Experience working in the school setting, with child and adolescent populations is preferred
- Complete an Invo and NV background check
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance
- Many More!
Invo offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! With continuing education opportunities, relocation assistance, and a diverse and supportive work culture, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
About Invo Healthcare
For more than thirty years, Invo Healthcare has been a leading provider of therapeutic services and creating better outcomes for children who are high-needs or at-risk youth. The Invo team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders, all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families to help them thrive. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.