Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Early Intervention
Southern View, IL 62703 US
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented, part-time social-emotional specialist to join our Illinois Early Intervention (EI) Team in Springfield, IL. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
To qualify, applicants must have:
· Early Intervention credential or obtain during onboarding with criteria below
· Licensed Professional Counselor
· Licensed Social Worker
· Must submit proof of training on the use of a department approved formal assessment tool that would allow the provider to perform evaluations and assessments.
· Child Abuse Clearance
· Criminal Background Check
What to expect from this role?
· Administering/interpreting diagnostic developmental tests and other assessments to determine the need for services
· Support and understand the social/emotional, behavioral, and cognitive development of an infant/toddler
· Provide parent/caregiver education and intervention to assist in increasing a child's physical or mental condition or functioning within the child's daily routines to positively impact their growth
· Obtaining, integrating and interpreting information about parent-child interactions to inform service delivery
· Identifying, mobilizing, and coordinating community resources and services to enable the child and family to receive maximum benefit from EI services
· Plan and manage a program of services for children, parents, and other family members for the purpose of social-skill building
· Working with issues in the child’s and family’s living situation (home, community, etc) that affect the child’s maximum utilization of EI services
· Collaborate and coach to provide caregiver education and counseling required due to the developmental status of the eligible child, including consultation and education
· Serve as member of the Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) team
· Provide support to families/caregivers to assist them in maximizing their child’s development, while respecting the diversity and culture of families and communities
· Facilitate goals and objectives per child’s IFSP plan
· Maintain appropriate records
· Perform other duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of certification
· Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities such as:
· Competitive compensation
· Continuing education
· A dedicated clinical lead
· Professional liability coverage
· Professional development stipend
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers