Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Honolulu, HI 96801 US
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), School-Based
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our school-based services team throughout Hawaii. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold an active certification as a BCBA through Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Have active state-level licensure as a Behavior Analyst (if applicable)
- Have experience working in schools or with children is a plus but not required
What to expect from this role?
- Assist teachers/staff with completing initial or updated VB-MAPP assessment for all students
- Assist with individual program development for all students based on VB-MAPP assessment
- Assist with identifying preference assessment method and provide training and guidance to teachers and ABA coaches so they can implement the assessment and identify putative reinforcers
- Conduct classroom site review according to scheduled timeframe
- Provide consultation and training to teachers and special education assistants on intensive teacher and mand program procedures
- Assist with identifying students ready for direct instruction programs and provide behavior skills training and resources to teachers on appropriate DI practices
- Conduct transcription for IT/MAND procedures. Fidelity checks for use of instructional schedule, reinforcement, pairing, classroom organization, direct instruction and early learner programs
- Support VB-MAPP with IEP alignment
- Collaborate weekly with assigned ABA coaches and therapists
- Provide supervision to BACB supervisees and RBTs as assigned
- Develop appropriate programming to support natural environment training, social/play skills and inclusive practices
- Ensure all FBAs and PBSP are functionally equivalent and assist with making PBSP ‘snap shots’ for team delivery
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for BCBAs such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers