Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), School-Based
Las Vegas, NV 89121 US
Are you looking to make a lasting IMPACT and become part of a nationally recognized innovative team that is changing the landscape of the way mental and behavioral health services are delivered in schools?
Invo’s Multidisciplinary Program to Address Childhood Trauma (IMPACT), unites experienced mental health and behavioral health experts to work collaboratively to support students to establish healthy behaviors and thoughts that will serve our youth throughout their lifetime.
Invo Healthcare is developing an IMPACT team in Las Vegas, NV (Clark County) and we are looking for a dynamic, full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our team! This position is eligible for a sign on bonus or $1500 referral bonus.
Invo provides the opportunity to integrate with exceptionally talented peers at every level. As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will work with the IMPACT team to incorporate best practices into the diagnostic evaluation, treatment planning, and service delivery process.
- Currently certified as a BCBA/BCBA-D for a minimum of 2 years and in good standing with the BACB
- Ability to independently work as a BCBA with a variety of clients
- Experience working with students with significant behaviors, such as physical aggression, verbal threats, elopement, property destruction, and self-injurious behaviors
- Experience supervising and leading other professionals in a collaborative team setting
- Experience working in the school setting preferred
- Excellent compensation package with a year-round salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Professional liability coverage
- Annual professional development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- A dedicated clinical lead
Invo offers careers rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! With continuing education opportunities, relocation assistance, and a diverse and supportive work culture, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
About Invo Healthcare
For more than thirty years, Invo Healthcare has been a leading provider of therapeutic services and creating better outcomes for children who are high-needs or at-risk youth. The Invo team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders, all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families to help them thrive. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.