Exceptional Careers Start Here
We offer incredible career opportunities, competitive compensation, mentoring support and robust benefits. Shine Your Light With Invo!
Behavior Support Specialist (BSS), Impact Program
Las Vegas, NV 89121 US
Invo Healthcare is developing a school-based IMPACT team in Las Vegas, NV and we are looking for a dynamic, full-time Behavior Support Specialist (BSS) to join our team. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
Our revolutionary IMPACT program model provides students with Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) with the integrated resources needed to significantly reduce problematic behavior while meaningfully improving school performance.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- Previous experience including experience with students who present with emotional, behavioral, and/or learning challenges
- Previous experience in a classroom or school is preferred
What to expect in this role?
- Teach and present behavior skills and materials to students
- Receive students from classrooms or office whenever necessary to address behavioral or attendance problems and de-escalates inappropriate behavior utilizing direction from administration
- Utilize Microsoft Office
- Work with students, families, and schools to encourage resolution of problems.
- Confer with school administrators, faculty, counselors, and other student support workers regarding student needs and behaviors
- Communicate with other professionals, as well as school staff and parents or guardians regarding individual student needs and progress
- Conduct collaborative meetings and classroom observations
- Establish and maintain informational records and files; collects data for tracking purposes and analyzes and reports on data as needed
- Maintain assigned cases, and coordinates with school administrators on individual student needs and outcomes
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.